AARP Digital Editions offer you practical tips, provensolutions, and expert guidance.
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, this reliableresource offers a complete overview of small business tax planningand provides you with the information needed to make tax-smartdecisions throughout the year.
Focusing on strategies that help you use deductions and taxcredits effectively, shield business income, and maximize otheraspects of small business taxes, this practical guide will show youhow your actions in business today can affect your bottom line froma tax perspective tomorrow.
* Includes detailed coverage of the newest tax laws and IRSrules
* Reveals strategies that can help you run a tax-smart businessall year long
* Contains comprehensive information on each deductible expense,including dollar limits and record-keeping requirements
* Offers clear instructions on where to report income and claimdeductions on your tax forms
* Provides help with state taxes and a guide to informationreturns you may need to file
* Other titles by Weltman: J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions &Tax Breaks 2010
Owning a small business is a big responsibility. While manysmall business owners seek to improve their bottom line, fewrealize all the ways that both current and new tax laws can helpthem do so. With J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2010,you'll quickly discover how.