Never leave home without a good book in hand again -it's easy with an eReader!
No more packing a suitcase full of books to read on your beachvacation or lugging a heavy bag of magazines with you to visit thegrandkids - your eReader holds them all. Lightweight andultraportable, eReaders have become one of the most popular gadgetsin your technology toolbox, and this one-of-a-kind ForDummies guide is filled with the know-how you need to becomesavvy with your eReader. From changing preferences and navigatingto downloading books and magazines, you'll be ready to enjoyyour eReader in no time.
Decisions, decisions - discover commoneReader features, learn different ways to navigate your device, andsync all your gadgets
Start shopping - download your oldfavorites, find new eBooks to explore, and get fantastic free booksto read
Mine all mine - customize your eReadersettings, change fonts and type sizes, and adjust thelighting
Spread your knowledge - share your eBookswith family and friends, and rate and review your recentreads
Wait, there's more - go beyond theworld of eBooks and subscribe to a newspaper or fill your eReaderwith your own files
Open the book and find:
* Explanations of different eBook file formats
* Tips for using touchscreen devices
* Advice on powering up your eReader and managing batterylife
* How to connect through WiFi
* Accessories that are worth having
* Websites to visit for more eBook information
* Ten differences between a paper book and eBook