A woman's down-to-earth guide for releasing stress andreclaiming her free-spirit
Stress management expert and radio personality Debbie Mandelpresents her highly original program for stress reduction. Sheexplains that women who are constantly stressed out have forgottenthe dreams of the free-spirited girl living inside them before theybecame somebody's wife, mother, or workplace colleague. This book,the inspiring and humorous story of successful recovery from stressaddiction, outlines her seven steps that have proven to help womenovercome daily stressors and reclaim a life of joy andspontaneity.
* Explores the habit forming pressure principle of stressaddiction and how to cure it
* Provides step-by-step program for self-empowerment, self-care,healthy narcissism, and renewing humor in a woman'srelationships
* Explains the powerful, researched based relationship betweenfood, exercise, and mood
* Contains indispensable strategies for accepting constructiveconflicts with a spouse, partner, friend or colleague to get whatshe wants
* Teaches specific techniques for reducing and eliminating stressreduction
Addicted to Stress shows how as the addiction to stressis cured, women find it possible to build up an immunity to outsidepressure and become their true core self.