Adobe's Creative Suite is a tightly integrated, powerful, andcost-effective set of tools that gives you the power to creategraphically rich content for print or the Web. Now, there'san all-in-one resource that explains each component of the Suite ineasy-to-understand language and gets you up and running in no time!
Loaded with invaluable tips from Adobe experts, AdobeCreative Suite 3 Design Premium For Dummies shows youhow to use the different software packages included in Adobe'sCreative Suite to publish your own projects, in print or electronicform. You get seven minibooks that span more than 750 pages, givingyou the lowdown on today's hottest software tools --Acrobat, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver-- and showing you how to integrate the Suite. Completelyupdated to cover the latest features and enhancements of all thetools, this friendly how-to guide explains in plain English howto:
* Install and set up each program
* Use common menus and commands
* Import and export files
* Work with graphics, text, and fonts
* Understand page layout
* Draw with InDesign and share your work
* Use layers, filters, and effects in Illustrator
* Save Photoshop images for print and the Web
* Create and modify PDF files in Acrobat
* Build a Web site in Dreamweaver
* Work with images and sound in Flash
* Tackle advanced concepts
* And much, much more!
Complete with a list of helpful resources, Adobe CreativeSuite 3 Design Premium For Dummies is your powerhouseguide to getting the most out of each program!