edited book is putting emphasis on computational and artificial intelligent
methods for learning and their relative applications in robotics, embedded
systems, and ICT interfaces for psychological and neurological diseases. The
book is a follow-up of the scientific workshop on Neural Networks (WIRN 2015)
held in Vietri sul Mare, Italy, from the 20th to the 22nd of May 2015. The
workshop, at its 27th edition became a traditional scientific event that
brought together scientists from many countries, and several scientific
disciplines. Each chapter is an extended version of the original contribution
presented at the workshop, and together with the reviewers’ peer revisions it
also benefits from the live discussion during the presentation.
The content of book is organized in the following sections.
2. Machine Learning,
3. Artificial Neural Networks: Algorithms and models,
4. Intelligent Cyberphysical and Embedded System,
5. Computational Intelligence Methods for Biomedical ICT in Neurological
6. Neural Networks-Based Approaches to Industrial Processes,
7. Reconfigurable Modular Adaptive Smart Robotic Systems for
Industry: The White'R Instantiation
This book is unique in proposing a holistic and multidisciplinary
approach to implement autonomous, and complex Human Computer Interfaces.