How many pieces of paper land on your desk each day, or emailsin your inbox? Your readers - the people you communicate withat work - are no different.
So how can you make your communication stand out from the pileand get the job done? Whether you're crafting a short andsweet email or bidding for a crucial project, Business WritingFor Dummies is the only guide you need. Inside you'llfind:
* The basic principles of how to write well
* How to avoid the common pitfalls that immediately turn a readeroff
* Crucial tips for self-editing and revision techniques toheighten your impact
* Lots of practical advice and examples covering a range ofdifferent types of communication, including emails, letters, majorbusiness documents such as reports and proposals, promotionalmaterials, web copy and blogs - even tweets
* The global touch - understand the key differences in writtencommunication around the world, and how to tailor your writing forinternational audiences