Children and Young People's Nursing at a Glance, isthe perfect companion for study and revision for pre-registrationchildren's nursing students from the publishers of themarket-leading at a Glance series. Divided into sevensections it explores assessment and screening, working withfamilies, the newborn infant, the developing child, child healthpolicy, nursing the sick child and young person and chronic andlife-limiting conditions.
This comprehensive book is an invaluable resource forpre-registration nursing students as well as newly qualified nurseswanting to consolidate and expand their knowledge of children andyoung people's nursing.
* Breaks down complex aspects of child health care in anaccessible and un-intimidating way
* The perfect revision and consolidation textbook
* Linked closely with the NMC standards for pre-registrationnursing education, and the essential skills clusters framework
* Highly visual colour presentation, with approximately 130illustrations
* Includes boxes, summary boxes, key points and recommendationsfor practice to improve the learning experience
* Supported by a companion website featuring over 500 interactivemultiple choice questions(www.ataglanceseries.com/nursing/children)
* Available in a range of digital formats - perfect for 'on thego' study and revision