A completely up-to-date resource on computer security
* Unravels the complex topic of computer security and breaks it down in such a way as to serve as an ideal introduction for beginners in the field of computer security
* Examines the foundations of computer security and its basic principles
* Addresses username and password, password protection, single sign-on, and more
* Discusses operating system integrity, hardware security features, and memory
* Covers Unix security, Windows security, database security, network security, web security, and software security
Packed with in-depth coverage, this resource spares no details when it comes to the critical topic of computer security.