Answers to your DSLR questions
It doesn't matter if your camera says Canon or Nikon or Sony on the outside. This reference focuses on what makes all digital SLRs alike. It offers guidance on how to take control of exposure, color, and focus to create better photos. You'll also discover how to enhance your creativity by using different lenses, filters, and flash settings. Finally you'll find tips on how to combine these elements to capture images and fill your portfolio.
- A DSLR anatomy lesson
- A guide to your DSLR lens choices
- How to set exposure in any situation
- When to use flash and when to turn it off
- Developing your "photographer's eye"
- Editing images into masterpieces
- Using your DSLR's video functions
- Getting better photos of people and places