Advanced techniques for Excel power users
Crunch and analyze Excel data the way the professionals do withthis clean, uncluttered, visual guide to advanced Excel techniques.Using numerous screenshots and easy-to-follow numbered steps, thisbook clearly shows you how to perform professional-level modeling,charting, data access, data slicing, and other functions. You'llfind super techniques for getting the most out of Excel'sstatistical and financial functions, Excel PivotTables andPivotCharts, Excel Solver, and more.
* Provides a clear look at power-using Excel, the world's leadingspreadsheet application from Microsoft, and part of the newMicrosoft Office 2010 suite
* Expands your Excel knowledge and helps you use Excel data moreefficiently
* Demonstrates how to retrieve data from databases; cut, slice,and pivot data using PivotTables; model data and chart data; anduse advanced formulas
* Explores all features and functions in friendly, two-colorpages packed with screenshots, numbered steps, and other visualgraphics that clearly show you how to accomplish tasks
* Includes practical examples, tips, and advice to help you getthe most out of Excel's features and functions
Learn Excel at the highest levels with this practicalguide.