* Entirely devoted to the failure analysis of coatings and paints- an "excellent reference to a selectmarket".
* Latest edition contains new material on surface preparation,transfer of salt to steel from contaminated abrasive, effect ofpeak density on coating performance, on galvanizing,silane-modified coatings, polyurea coatings, polyaspartics, andpowder coatings and on dry spray.
* Balances scientific background and practical advice, givingboth the theory and applications in a slim, easily readableform.
* Includes case studies of laboratory tests.
* Written by an author with over 25 years of experience in thepaint and coatings industry.