The mind and the body, when working in harmony, is a fantasticsystem capable of extraordinary things.
With an applied, interactive, and highly visual approach,Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Student Nursesprovides students with an exciting and straightforwardunderstanding of anatomy and physiology, enabling them to deliverhigh quality care in any setting. This book covers the structureand functions of the human body, with clinical applicationsthroughout.
* A clear, straightforward book on anatomy and physiology for allstudents in nursing and allied health.
* Fully interactive, with an activity section at the end of eachchapter, featuring multiple choice questions, diagram labelling,test your learning questions, crosswords, and 'find out more'.
* Generous, full colour illustrations throughout
* Clinical considerations and scenarios throughout showing howthe material can be applied to daily practice
* A companion website where you'll find further exercises,illustrations, and interactive MCQs www.wiley.com/go/peate