Published by Blackwell in association with the BritishPsychological Society, Health Psychology in Practiceprovides a comprehensive overview of the UK professional Stage 2Qualification in Health Psychology.
* * An essential text for professional training in healthpsychology, both for trainees and teachers and supervisorscontributing to health psychology courses.
* Published in association with the British PsychologicalSociety.
* Covers the core competencies necessary for qualification as ahealth psychologist.
* Includes sections on professional issues, research, consultancyand interventions, teaching and training and other professionalroles.
* The final chapter contains a series of individual commentarieson health psychology training in a variety of countries, which willbe of great interest to an international audience.
* The editors helped to establish the British PsychologicalSociety's health psychology professional trainingprogramme.