Hypoglycemia simply means "low blood-sugar," butwithout concrete symptoms it's very hard to diagnose. It isnevertheless a condition that should be watched over carefully.People react differently to low blood sugar as well as to thetreatment they receive. Hypoglycemia for Dummies exploresthis fickle condition and shows you how to manage your blood sugarto feel better.
This no-nonsense, plain-English guide lays out the facts youneed to maintain a healthy body. It offers expert advice onidentifying symptoms, changing lifestyles, and also extensivecoverage on diet, exercise, alternative treatments, and the linkbetween low blood sugar and diabetes. This expanded 2ndedition provides:
* A thorough explanation of hypoglycemia and how it affects yourbody
* Exercise routines that lead to a healthier lifestyle
* Diet suggestions on what to eat and how often
* A basis for choosing a doctor that's right for you
* Vitamins and supplements that treat your symptoms
* Ways to manage hypoglycemia in the workplace
* An explanation of how hypoglycemia affects family andfriends
* Methods to de-stress yourself
Complete with tips on helping other hypoglycemics andmyth-debunking facts about the disease, Hypoglycemia forDummies is the fast and simple way to learn and treat thecondition, with the help of the most up-to-date medical informationavailable. Escape the blood sugar blues and starting feeling betterin no time!