Learning Disability Nursing at a Glance is the perfectcompanion for study and revision from the publishers of themarket-leading at a Glance series. This visual, dynamic anduser-friendly resource addresses the key principles underpinningcontemporary learning disability nursing practice, relates them tokey clinical practice issues, and explores them in the context ofmaintaining health and well-being.
Exploring the full spectrum of care, this textbook addresses theneeds of people with learning disabilities across the life span,from children through to adolescents and on to adults and olderpeople. Aimed at nursing, health and social care students, as wellas registered nurses, this is an invaluable resource for all thoselooking to consolidate and expand their knowledge, in order toprovide safe, effective and compassionate care to people withlearning disabilities.
* The perfect revision and consolidation textbook
* Highly visual colour presentation, with full colourillustrations throughout
* Includes expert contributions from learning disability academicstaff as well as clinicians
* Embraces both primary and secondary care perspectives
* Supported by a companion website featuring case studies tofurther test your knowledge
* Available in a range of digital formats- perfect for 'onthe go' study and revision