In this brand-new 11th edition of the original, best-selling book, Levison's Textbook for Dental Nurses gives you the same great comprehensive coverage of everything students preparing for their dental nurse qualification need to know, and also includes for the first time
* A new look and feel, packed with illustrations and diagrams to make visual learning easy
* Key Learning Points in every chapter help you master essential information
* An interactive companion website with self-assessment exercises to help you test your knowledge In addition, this enhanced e-book offers readers:
* Integrated MCQ and EMQ exercises for on the go study and revision
* Ongoing feedback provided through interactive self-assessment
* Pop-up glossary terms integrated on to the page designed for quick reference and look up
Fully in line with the most recent developments in dental nursing practice and education, Levison's Textbook for Dental Nursing is the only dental nursing book written specifically to cater to the new NEBDN Diploma in Dental Nursing.
Written by Carole Hollins, the former Chair of the National Examining Board for Dental Nurses, the new edition of Levison's classic textbook is the only companion you need to get you through to qualification as a successful and accomplished dental nurse.
About the Author Carole Hollins is a dental practitioner and member of the British Dental Association. She is a member of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners and a former presiding examiner for the NEBDN. She was a previous Chairman of both the National Certificate Committee and the Qualifications Council. Carole Hollins is the author of NVQs for Dental Nurses, Questions and Answers for Dental Nurses and Basic Guide to Dental Procedures.