Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-215, Installing,Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server.
This study guide provides:
* In-depth coverage of every exam objective--all theinformation you need
* Practical information on every aspect of Windows 2000Server
* Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and onthe CD
* Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testingengine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives,including:
* Installing Windows 2000 Server
* Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting access toresources
* Configuring and troubleshooting hardware devices anddrivers
* Managing, monitoring, and optimizing system performance,reliability, and availability
* Managing, configuring, and troubleshooting storage use
* Configuring and troubleshooting Windows 2000 networkconnections
* Implementing, monitoring, and troubleshooting security
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.