Programme management is the coordinated organisation andimplementation of a portfolio of projects and activities that helpyour business achieve its strategic objectives. Good programmemanagement is the key to managing transformational change and, intoday's business environment, the organisations that cantransform themselves are more likely to succeed.
Managing Successful Programmes For Dummies is yourplain-English guide to implementing and using the proven MSPmethod. It provides a structured framework that helps youcoordinate your projects and achieve your goals. The booktakes you through every step of programme management and insideyou'll find:
* What's involved in a programme - and how it differs froma project!
* An overview of the structure of MSP
* Full explanations of MSP principles, governance themes andtransformational flow
* Planning and making a business case for your programme
* The key roles and responsibilities in programme management
* The lifecycle of a programme - from conception to delivery
* Quality and risk management in your programme
* Working with stakeholders
* All about the MSP Qualifications