Strategies and tools to live debt free
The world of borrowing and debt management has changeddramatically, leaving people confused about how best to securetheir financial future. This book is the only guide with detailedadvice to help you become debt free or master the debt you have,based on the latest laws and new government programs and policiesimplemented under the Obama administration.
Is the information and advice on debt management different thanin years past? Definitely. In this savvy, engaging guide,bestselling financial expert Jordan Goodman will tell you howto
* Win the mortgage game: avoid foreclosure, obtain the best refi,and modify your mortgage even if it is "under water"
* Clean up your credit report and dramatically boost your creditscore
* Negotiate new terms and payments for burdensome medical bills,student loans, and credit cards
* Protect yourself from the devastation of identity theft
* Master the new credit card rules, and avoid the rate and feetraps
* Learn a revolutionary strategy that will help you becomemortgage free in 5 to 7 years, change the way you pay all yourbills, and save hundreds of thousands of dollars
Master Your Debt recommends many pioneering strategies asit lays out an innovative plan for achieving the elusive goal offinancial success. The book is filled with helpful web sites, tollfree numbers, associations and government agencies, and vettedcompanies and services to help you implement this advice. Intoday's volatile economy, getting out of debt is the key tosurviving and thriving, and author Jordan Goodman provides you withthe strategies and tools to live debt free.