Learn to create an effective business strategy using Microsoft'sBI stack
Microsoft Business Intelligence tools are among the most widelyused applications for gathering, providing access to, and analyzingdata to enable the enterprise to make sound business decisions. Thetools include SharePoint Server, the Office Suite, PerformancePointServer, and SQL Server, among others.
With so much jargon and so many technologies involved,Microsoft Business Intelligence For Dummies provides amuch-needed step-by-step explanation of what's involved and how touse this powerful package to improve your business.
* Microsoft Business Intelligence encompasses a broad collectionof tools designed to help business owners and managers direct theenterprise effectively
* This guide provides an overview of SharePoint,PerformancePoint, the SQL Server suite, Microsoft Office, and theBI development technologies
* Explains how the various technologies work together to solvefunctional problems
* Translates the buzzwords and shows you how to create yourbusiness strategy
* Examines related technologies including data warehousing, datamarts, Online Analytical Processing (OLAP), data mining, reporting,dashboards, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Simplifies this complex package to get you up and runningquickly
Microsoft Business Intelligence For Dummies demystifiesthese essential tools for enterprise managers, business analysts,and others who need to get up to speed.