A how-to guide for capturing stunning photographs in nature
Photographing nature poses unique challenges and demands thatyou have special skills and a working knowledge of how to workin--and with--nature. This Photo Workshop is amust-have how-to guide for shooting nature images in nearly anysituation you might encounter.
You'll learn which equipment is right in different settings andwhy it should be used, how to get an amazing photo of a fast-movinganimal, and how to handle a myriad of tricky weather scenarios.This book covers composition, exposure, fill-flash, specialcreative techniques, and more. Plus, assignments at the end of eachchapter sharpen your skills to for taking unique, artistic naturephotographs.
* Shows you what equipment to use in different settings and whyto use it
* Offers essential advice for photographing a fast-moving animaland dealing with weather obstacles
* Provides a clear understanding of the basic fundamentals ofphotography
* Addresses composition, exposure, fill-flash, creativetechniques, and more
* Shares Photoshop tips for sharpening and improving photosyou've already taken
Packed with inspirational color photos throughout, this workshopguide encourages you to improve your technique for taking naturephotographs.