Clear, easy-to-understand instructions for seniors who want toget the most out of Microsoft Office 2010
Seniors are buying computers--both desktops andlaptops--in record numbers to stay in touch with family andfriends, connect with peers, research areas of interest, makepurchases online, or learn a new skill. Assuming no prior knowledgeof Microsoft Office, this book is aimed at seniors who areinterested in maximizing the capabilities of Microsoft Word, Excel,PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Written in large typeface and featuring enlarged figures anddrawings to make the book easier to read, this fun and friendlybook begins by showing you how to start each application andmaneuver the interface. You'll benefit from detailedexplanations on how to accomplish specific tasks through the use ofexamples and templates.
* Targets seniors who are interested in using the MicrosoftOffice suite for any number of reasons: keep in touch with familyand friends, research topics of interest, shop online, learn a newskill, and more
* Assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Office and walks youthrough each application: Word (documents), Excel (spreadsheets),PowerPoint (presentations), and Outlook (e-mail)
* Features a large font for text and enlarged figures anddrawings to make the book accessible and easy to read
* Explains how to open each application and navigate theinterface, and clearly demonstrates how to accomplish specifictasks in each application
* Includes helpful examples and templates of letters, faxes, abudget grid, and more to assist with the learning process
With age comes wisdom--and with Office 2010 For SeniorsFor Dummies comes the information you need to establishpositive Office 2010 habits!