Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format and in full-colour, Pathology at a Glance is an accessible introduction and revision text for medical students. Reflecting changes to the curriculum content and assessment methods employed by medical schools, this at a Glance provides a user-friendly overview of pathology to encapsulate all that the student needs to know.
Pathology at a Glance:
* Addresses the key principles of pathology that are central to medicine
* Contains full-colour artwork throughout, making the subject easy to understand
* Presents schematic diagrams on the left page and concise explanations on the right
* Is divided into three sections, covering general and systematic pathology and clinical case examples
* Contains self-assessment material, including 10 structured case study questions
* Covers general pathology mechanisms and the clinical pathology of body systems
* Provides key information on the epidemiology, pathogenesis and clinical features of the major diseases
This book is an invaluable resource for all medical students, of equal benefit for those starting their study of pathology or approaching finals; for junior doctors approaching their membership exams and anybody who needs a handy reference.