Pharmaceutical Ethics is an important text, which aims to providethe ethical guidelines much needed by the pharmaceutical industry.By focusing on many of the central issues such as the ethicalaspects of clinical trials, informed consent, physician or patientchoice and pharmaceutical advertising, this text will provide verygood coverage of an area which perhaps still lacks coherentinstruction.
* Covers ethical issues involved in the testing and use ofpharmaceuticals on human beings
* Investigates issues such as whether choice of drug should liewith the physician or the patient
* Looks at a wide variety of subjects connected with pharmaceuticalethics.
* Focuses specifically on the issues surrounding the pharmaceuticalindustry, not medicine in general.
* Fulfils an important need in the Pharmaceutical Industry.