A full-color reference-and-DVD package covers shooting andediting a successful multimedia project
With the introduction of dSLRs with high definition videofunctionality, a new world of multimedia capture has been opened todigital photographers. This book shows you how to embrace theexciting new option of photo fusion, by incorporating digital videocontent with your photography.
The author duo guides you through creating seamless multimediapresentations that maximize both still-frame and video photographyfunctions on your dSLR. From the setting up and shooting, todownloading, editing and presenting a multimedia project, this bookclearly explains how to move beyond stills into the exciting worldof multimedia creation.
* Encourages you to embrace the exciting possibilities of photofusion in the field of wedding photography
* Explains how to incorporate digital video content withphotography
* Walks you through all of the necessary steps for shooting andediting a memorable multimedia creation
* Details every aspect involved in setting up, shooting,downloading, editing, and presenting a multimedia project
* Features more than 200 color images and an indispensible DVD ofinspiring examples
Packed with more than 200 stunning images and featuring a45-minute DVD, Photo Fusion presents you with inspirationand instruction so you can create your own multimedia projects.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.