Plant Breeding Reviews presents state-of-the-art reviews onplant breeding and genetics covering horticultural, agronomic andforestry crops, incorporating both traditional and molecularmethods. The contributions are authored by world authorities,anonymously reviewed, and edited by Professor Jules Janick ofPurdue University, USA. The series is an indispensible resource forcrop breeders, plant scientists, and teachers involved in cropimprovement and genetic resources. Initiated in 1983, PlantBreeding Reviews is published in the form of one or two volumesper year.
Recently published articles include:
* Epigenetics and Plant Breeding (v30)
* Enhancing Crop Gene Pools with Beneficial Traits Using WildRelatives (v30)
* Coffee Germplasm Resources, Genomics and Breeding (v30)
* Molecular Genetics and Breeding for Fatty Acid Manipulation inSoybean (v30)
* Breeding Southern Highbush Blueberries (v30)
* Development of Fire Blight Resistance by Recombinant DNATechnology (v29)