A fully updated guide to creating dynamic presentations withPowerPoint 2010
PowerPoint dominates the presentation landscape. With thechanges in PowerPoint 2010, including the availability of an onlineversion, PowerPoint users need this comprehensive reference to makethe most of the program.
PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies features in-depthcoverage of the elements and the process involved in creatingknockout presentations. Seven minibooks cover all the new 2010features, providing a great education for beginners and showingPowerPoint veterans lots of new tricks.
* PowerPoint is the leading presentation software used inbusiness and education; new features in PowerPoint 2010 include anonline version and expanded audiovisual capabilities
* Seven self-contained minibooks cover getting started; buildinga presentation; tables, charts, and diagrams; graphics and shapes;adding audio, video, and animation; giving the presentation; andPowerPoint for power users
* Explains how to use the interface and tools and shows how torepresent data visually for greater impact
* Provides important tips on adding the human element when makinga presentation
* Gives advanced users advice on creating templates,collaboration, automation, and more
PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies gets novices up tospeed and helps experienced users take their skills to the nextlevel.