Proceedings of the European Workshop on Software Ecosystems 2012
The research on software ecosystems still is a young and emerging field.
We created the European Workshop on Software Ecosystems to:
- bring together the research community from all over Europe and
- share, present and discuss their latest research with business experts from the software industry
A big thank you to the many people who supported this workshop and the proceedings.
Researchers and Presenters:
- Josef Waltl / Technical University of Munich, Germany
What makes a software platform attractive for ecosystem partners?
- Karthik Jayaraman / University of Oslo / Norway
Managing the Arbitrage of Control and Generativity in Software Ecosystems
- M. Schreiner, T. Hess / Ludwig Maximilian University Munich, Germany
The Success of Software Companies Internationalization: The Case of Germany
- K.-B. Schultis, C. Elsner, Siemens AG, D. Lohmann / FAU University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
Architectural guidance and governance in industrial software ecosystems
- S. Hyrynsalmi, A. Suominen, T. Mäkilä & A. Järvi / University of Turku, Finland
Analyzing Developers Challenges in Mobile Application Marketplaces
- J. Wollersheim, A. Teufl, P. Hoberg, P. Wolf, fortiss GmbH, H. Krcmar, Technical University
of Munich, Germany
Mechanisms to gather customer feedback - Requirements in the cloud service ecosystem
BlackDuck Software, Corum M&A, fluid Operations, InnoWerft, Netfira, Partner-Port,
Suse Software, Synomic.