Ramp up your software development with this comprehensive resource
Microsoft's Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) makes software development easier and now features support for iOS, MacOS, Android, and Java development. If you are an application developer, some of the important factors you undoubtedly consider in selecting development frameworks and tools include agility, seamless collaboration capabilities, flexibility, and ease of use. Microsoft's ALM suite of productivity tools includes new functionality and extensibility that are sure to grab your attention. Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2013 provides in-depth coverage of these new capabilities. Authors Mickey Gousset, Martin Hinshelwood, Brian A. Randell, Brian Keller, and Martin Woodward are Visual Studio and ALM experts, and their hands-on approach makes adopting new ALM functionality easy.
* Streamline software design and deployment with Microsoft tools and methodologies
* Gain a practical overview of ALM with step-by-step guides and reference material
* Case studies illustrate specific functionality and provide in-depth instruction
* Use new capabilities to support iOS, MacOS, Android and Java development
* Discover this comprehensive solution for modeling, designing, and coordinating enterprise software deployments
* Over 100 pages of new content, forward-compatible with new product releases
Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2013 provides a complete framework for using ALM to streamline software design and deployment processes using well-developed Microsoft tools and methodologies. Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2013 is your guide to make use of newly-available ALM features to take your enterprise software development to the next level.