Psychological Management of Stroke presents a review andsynthesis of the current theory and data relating to theassessment, treatment, and psychological aspects of stroke.
* Provides comprehensive reviews of evidence based practicerelating to stroke
* Written by clinical psychologists working in strokeservices
* Covers a broad range of psychological aspects, includingfitness to drive, decision making, prevention of stroke, andinvolvement of carers and families
* Reviews and synthesizes new data across a wide range of areasrelevant to stroke and the assessment, treatment, and care ofstroke survivors and their families
* Represents a novel approach to the application of psychologicaltheory and principles in the stroke field