Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, and in full-colour, this brand new title provides an accessible introduction and revision aid for medical students and students of radiography and physiotherapy. Reflecting changes to the content and assessment methods used in medical education, Radiology at a Glance provides a user-friendly overview of radiology to encapsulate all that the student needs to know.
Radiology at a Glance:
* Addresses the basic concepts of radiation physics and radiation protection together with a structured approach to image interpretation
* Offers coverage of the radiology of plain X-rays, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, intervention, and nuclear medicine
* Presents both theory and clinical practice through theoretical and case-based chapters
* Features common and classic cases in each chapter
* Includes OSCE preparation and self-assessment chapters with self-test radiographs
* Provides easy access tables to help assess which radiological procedures are most appropriate for specific clinical problems
* Allows for quick, easy access and reference whilst on the wards
* Reflects the rapidly evolving impact of interventional radiology in managing patients
* Includes a Foreword by the President of the Royal College of Radiologists
For further information, please visit www.ataglanceseries.com and www.wileymedicaleducation.com
This title is also available as a mobile App from MedHand Mobile Libraries. Buy it now from Google Play or the MedHand Store.