Fully updated to reflect the latest developments, the third editionof Research Methods In Clinical Psychology offers acomprehensive introduction to the various methods, approaches, andstrategies for conducting research in the clinical psychologyfield.
* Represents the most accessible, user-friendly introduction toconducting and evaluating research for clinical psychologists andrelated professionals
* Ideal for students and practitioners who wish to conduct theirown research or gain a better understanding of publishedresearch
* Addresses important issues such as philosophical underpinningsof various methodologies, along with socio-political issues thatarise in clinical and community settings
* Step-by-step guidance through all phases of a clinicalpsychology research project--from initial concept andgroundwork, through to measurement, design, analysis, andinterpretation
* Updates to this edition include new or expanded coverage ofsuch topics as systematic review and literature searchingmethods, modern psychometric methods, guidance on choosing betweendifferent qualitative approaches, and conducting psychologicalresearch via the Internet