Learn how to design scalable, robust software forcutting-edge communications productsâ?¦
Carrier-grade software must satisfy the stringent qualityrequirements of network operators whose systems providemission-critical communications services. This book describesproven carrier-grade software techniques used in flagship productsdesigned by industry leaders such as Lucent, Nortel, andEricsson.
In the age of 24/7, software robustness is a competitiveadvantage. This authoritative guide for software engineers,managers, and testers of products that face carrier-graderequirements helps you to develop state-of-the-art software thatwill give you an edge in todayâ??s marketplace.
Robust Communications Software: Extreme Availability,Reliability and Scalability for Carrier-Grade Systems
* offers advice on choosing the right technologies for buildingreliable software
* incorporates real-world examples and design rationales whendescribing how to construct robust, embedded software forcommunications systems
* presents a comprehensive set of carrier-grade design patternsthat help you to meet extreme availability, reliability,scalability, and capacity requirements
* gives advice on how to protect against and recover fromsoftware faults
* discusses system installation, operability, maintenance, andon-site debugging