Step-by-step instructions for seniors to get up and running on ahome PC
Answering the call for an up-to-date, straightforward computerguide targeted specifically for seniors, this helpful book includeseasy-to-follow tutorials that escort you through the basics andshows you how to get the most out of your PC. Boasting an elegant,full-color interior with a clean, sophisticated look and feel, thelayout makes it easy for you to find the information you needquickly. Author Linda Clark has earned her highly respectedreputation through years of teaching computers at both thebeginning and intermediate levels. She uses this experience in thefield to deliver you a comprehensive resource that shareseverything you need to know about working with a computer.
* Guides you through working with computers so you can reach alevel where you feel comfortable and confident
* Shows you how to find your way around Windows 7 and MicrosoftOffice 2010
* Teaches you how to e-mail, get online, use Internet banking,book holidays, shop online, and more
* Walks you through sharing photos and watching movies
* Features numerous examples and illustrations
SIMPLY Computing for Seniors puts you on your way tobecoming a savvy computer user today!