Your comprehensive guide to speaking, reading, and writing inSpanish!
Want to speak Spanish? Looking to improve your Spanish skills?Now you can start today with these minibooks, which give you theexpert instruction you need to master Spanish basics and beyond.From numbers and vocabulary to common phrases, conversations, andmuch more, you'll see how to communicate effectively in Spanish anduse it in real-life situations. The practical exercises will giveyou greater confidence -- and the bonus CD helps you startspeaking Spanish from day one!
* Warm up with the basics -- handle greetings and small talkand review pronunciation rules, letters, numbers, and dates
* Speak in everyday settings -- handle greetings and smalltalk, order food and purchase goods, talk on the phone, ask fordirections, and deal with emergencies
* Grasp grammar essentials -- learn to identify and use thevarious parts of speech while you conjugate verbs in the simplepast, present, and future tense
* Stretch your skills -- issue commands with the imperativemood, take action on object pronouns, talk about yourself with thereflexive, and wish and hope with the subjunctive
* Take Spanish to work -- communicate with colleagues orcustomers at the office, tailor phrases to your line of work, andreview example workplace scenarios for common professions
Open the book and find:
* Basic and advanced Spanish grammar
* Pronunciation tips and vocabulary charts
* Verb conjugations for regular and irregular verbs
* Masculine and feminine nouns
* Tips for using adjectives, adverbs, and prepositionalphrases
* Proper ways to ask questions
* The inside scoop on the key verb haber
* Key phrases for numerous work environments
* Spanish-to-English and English-to-Spanish dictionaries
Bonus CD Includes
* Features dialogues by native Spanish speakers
* Allows you to hear Spanish as it's really spoken
* Please see the CD appendix for details and complete systemrequirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials arenot included as part of eBook file.