The marketer's guide to standing out from the crowd andconnecting with consumers
As advertisements become more ubiquitous online and off, thestruggle to really capture a customer's attention is heating up. InSteal These Ideas!, Second Edition, Steve Cone,internationally renowned marketing expert, reveals how to resonatewith a target audience, providing a fresh perspective riddled withpearls of wisdom and wit. Full of practical ideas that the readercan learn in a matter of hours, and apply successfully to theirbusiness for years, Steal These Ideas! proved an instantclassic on outside-the-box marketing when it first published in2005, and this newly revised edition, refreshed for the presentday, promises to have the same impact as it's predecessor.
* This new edition includes material on social networking,customer loyalty campaigns, building websites, and sendingeffective email blasts
* The book is illustrated throughout with examples of the good,bad, and ugly in advertising
* Includes new ideas on how to take full advantage of onlinemarketing and social media
* Highlights the art of building an effective loyalty program,the power of public relations and sponsorship, and using aspokesperson
* Author Steve Cone is the Executive Vice President of AARP
Everything you didn't learn in business school (or in thefield), Steal These Ideas! gives marketers the edge intoday's fast-paced, oversaturated marketplace.