No doubt the years hunting monsters and saving the universe havehad their toll on the Winchesters, but their toughest and mostgruesome battles are contained in this book. Think Lucifer wasdiabolically clever? Think again. No son is more waywardthan the one who squanders his intellect and academic careerpursuing questions as poignant as "Half-awesome? That'sfull-on good, right?" Gathered here for the first timesince the formation of Purgatory, a collection of research soarcane and horrific that it would make even the late, great BobbySinger blush.
Supernatural and Philosophy tackles all the big ideas in thelong-running hit show Supernatural, covering thorny issuesin a fun and accessible way. Even those unfamiliar with the showwill find fascinating insights into Heaven, Hell, Angels, Demons,God, and Lucifer.
* A unique collection of insights into the many philosophical,religious, and paranormal topics in the hit TV show,Supernatural
* Accessible treatment of thorny issues for a generalaudience
* Written by philosophical fans of the show, for philosophicalfans of the show
* Those unfamiliar with the show will still find fascinatinginsights into Heaven, Hell, Angels, Demons, God, Lucifer, and Goodand Evil
* Contributors tackle issues ranging from the biologicalclassifications of monsters, to the epistemological problems ofghost hunting