Save hours of time-consuming paperwork with the bestsellingtherapist's resource
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, FifthEdition, contains more than 1,000 complete prewrittensession and patient descriptions for each behavioral problem inThe Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, FifthEdition. The prewritten notes can be easily and quickly adaptedto fit a particular client need or treatment situation. TheFifth Edition:
* Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond withthe behavioral problems and new DSM-5 diagnostic categories in thecorresponding companion Treatment Planner.
* Organizes treatment for over 30 main presenting problems,including conduct disorder, chemical dependence, low self-esteem,suicidal ideation, ADHD, sexual acting out, and eatingdisorders.
* Provides over 1,000 prewritten progress notes summarizingpatient presentation and treatment delivered.
* Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirementsof most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including TheJoint Commission, COA, CARF, and NCQA.
* Saves clinicians hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offersthe freedom to develop customized progress notes.
* Presents new and update information on the role ofevidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the specialstatus of progress notes under HIPAA.