Regarded as the leading text in Christian theology for the last 25 years, Alister E. McGrath's The Christian Theology Reader is now available in a new 5th edition featuring completely revised and updated content.
* Brings together more than 350 readings from over 200 sources that chart 2,000 years of Christian history
* Situates each reading within the appropriate historical and theological context with its own introduction, commentary, and study questions
* Includes new readings on world Christianity and feminist, liberation, and postcolonial theologies, as well as more selections by female theologians and theologians from the developing world
* Contains additional pedagogical features, such as new discussion questions and case studies, and a robust website with new videos by the author to aid student learning
* Designed to function as a stand-alone volume, or as a companion to Christian Theology: An Introduction, 6th edition, for a complete overview of the subject