Positive psychology, the pursuit of understanding optimal human functioning, is reshaping the scholarly and public views of how we see the science of psychology. The Encyclopedia of Positive Psychology provides a comprehensive and accessible summary of this growing area of scholarship and practice.
* 288 specially commissioned entries written by 150 leading international researchers, educators, and practitioners in positive psychology
* covers topics of interest across all social sciences as well as business and industry
* the most current, extensive, and accessible treatment of the subject available
* topical primer clarifies basic constructs and processes associated with positive psychology
* will be useful to students, teachers, practitioners, businesspeople, and policy makers