Quick-reference guidance showing new controllers how to enhanceperformance while avoiding pitfalls
Designed to give new controllers a firm foundation in theconcepts of managing the accounting department, locating GAAPinformation, and analyzing and knowing what to do with keyaccounting information, The Essential Controller, SecondEdition is the invaluable primer you can turn to for thefoundation you need to succeed. Whether your business is large,small, or medium-sized, this volume provides a complete overview ofthe controller's responsibilities and the role that today'scontrollers should be playing.
* Offers new coverage of finance strategy
* Updates taxation strategy
* Includes a new controller checklist
* Quick reference guide that controllers can turn to
* Also by Steven M. Bragg: The Controller's Function: The Workof the Managerial Accountant, Fourth Edition
The Essential Controller, Second Edition is the go-tohandbook that you will use every day for dealing with the everydayissues facing today's controllers.