The Multinational Corporation in China: ControllingInterests addresses the question of how multinationalcorporations control and coordinate their worldwide affiliates,with a fascinating inside story on contemporary China.
* Focuses on dynamic management control processes by four largeUS multinational corporations of their China operations.
* Based on the author's own research, including personalinterviews with senior managers, and discussions with consultants,lawyers, and government officials.
* Reviews internal as well as publicly available companydocuments, and books, newspapers and periodicals dealing withrelevant industries and with China.
* Enables readers to understand how multinational corporationsare managed.
* Facilitates the development of a coherent theory of managementcontrol.