This new edition of the popular The Strategy Pathfinderupdates the micro-cases of real-life problems faced by companiesand executives. These micro-cases help readers to engage with thekinds of situations they will encounter in their working liveswhile provoking discussions about key theoretical themes. Originalpresentation and design makes this an essential companion for boththe business-school classroom and the executive briefcase. TheStrategy Pathfinder brings experienced and potential executivesalike an instant guide to the concepts and techniques they need toknow.
* An innovative introduction to strategy.
* Makes readers active "producers" of strategy,rather than passive recipients of received wisdom.
* Presents essential pathways through the strategy jungle.
* Each case provokes discussion about a key theoreticaltheme.
* Encourages readers to form a view themselves, and then test itagainst the views of others, before offering recommendations abouthow best to proceed.
* Cases are drawn from Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe andOceania.
* Supported by online lecturer supplements.