A thoroughly revised and expanded update to the book thatcritics are calling the first true investing book for the "newnormal"
You entrusted your financial security to the"experts," and now you're wondering whatit'll take to recover from the economic crisis and get backon your feet. In this updated and expanded edition of hiscritically-acclaimed guide to staying rich in good times and bad,financial planner and investment strategist Jason Vanclef deliversmore straight answers and solid solutions--and he takes awell-earned poke or two at Wall Street in the process. According toVanclef, True Asset Class Diversification is the best way to buildthe solid financial foundation you need for a secure future. And heputs his money where his mouth is with a comprehensive,easy-to-understand and use plan for maximizing yourinvestments--not just cutting your losses.
* Learn the unvarnished truth about "tried and true" Wall Streetpractices and why stocks and bonds are not the answer--andwhich investment vehicles are
* Find out how to diversify into oil/gas, equipment, ,notes, realestate, bullion and rare coins the way the super-richdo--information that Wall Street doesn't want you tohave
* Get priceless advice on whether or not to pay off your home orpay cash for a car and how to build your wealth moreefficiently
* Discover the pitfalls of insurance and Variable/Fixed/IndexFixed annuities that agents will never tell you about
* Get the lowdown on advanced income tax reductionstrategies, discounted Roth IRA conversions, and asset protectiontechniques that will help protect your hard earned wealth.