A top-level security guru for both eBay and PayPal and abest-selling information systems security author show how to designand develop secure Web commerce systems.
Whether it's online banking or ordering merchandise using yourcell phone, the world of online commerce requires a high degree ofsecurity to protect you during transactions. This book not onlyexplores all critical security issues associated with bothe-commerce and mobile commerce (m-commerce), it is also a technicalmanual for how to create a secure system. Covering all thetechnical bases, this book provides the detail that developers,system architects, and system integrators need to design andimplement secure, user-friendly, online commerce systems.
* Co-authored by Hadi Nahari, one of the world's mostrenowned experts in Web commerce security; he is currentlythe Principal Security, Mobile and DevicesArchitect at eBay,focusing on the architecture and implementation of eBay and PayPalmobile
* Co-authored by Dr. Ronald Krutz; information system securitylecturer and co-author of the best-selling Wiley CISSP Prep GuideSeries
* Shows how to architect and implement user-friendly security fore-commerce and especially, mobile commerce
* Covers the fundamentals of designing infrastructures with highavailability, large transactional capacity, and scalability
* Includes topics such as understanding payment technologies andhow to identify weak security, and how to augment it.
Get the essential information you need on Web commercesecurity--as well as actual design techniques--in thisexpert guide.