Just because you're launching a Web site for your product orservice doesn't automatically mean you'll rake in bigmoney. Billions of Web sites are competing for consumers'attention, and if you're new to online sales, it may be alittle daunting.
Web Marketing for Dummies provides the know-how forcreating a solid Web marketing plan, from building a user-friendlysite that draws attention to closing a sale on your site. Thiseasily accessible guide leverages your offline knowledge ofmarketing into mastery of the Web. It shows you a number ofstrategies that you can apply to your business and how to put yoursite to work for you. The items you'll draw from this bookwill enable you to:
* Understand online marketing essentials
* Prepare an online business plan
* Design the look and feel of your site
* Create a concept, develop content, and make it accessible
* Know the key components of an online store
* Use buzzing, e-mailing, and other advertising tactics
* Make your site search engine friendly
* Handle Web transactions with ease
* Stay out of legal trouble
* Wow customers with new technology
This guide also features free ways to market your site, as wellas ways to revamp tired sites. In addition, there is also a list ofcommon mistakes that are easy to make, but also easy to avoid. WithWeb Marketing for Dummies, you'll be claiming yourspace in the online marketplace and maximizing your marketingdollars in no time!