A fast and easy way to write winning white papers!
Whether you're a marketing manager seeking to use whitepapers to promote your business, or a copywriter keen to break intothis well-paying field, White Papers For Dummies gives you awealth of practical, hands-on advice from one of the world'sleading experts in the field.
The fact-based documents known as white papers have been calledthe "king of content." No other B2B marketing piece cando more to generate leads, nurture prospects, and buildmindshare.
Where white papers were once used only by technology firms, theyare becoming "must-have" items in the marketing toolkitfor almost any B2B firm. Practically every startup must produce awhite paper as part of its business planning.
But writing effective white papers is a big challenge. Now youcan benefit from the experience of a white paper specialistwho's done more than 200 projects for clients from SiliconValley to Finland, from mighty Google to tiny startups. AuthorGordon Graham--also known as That White PaperGuy--provides dozens of tips and tricks to help your projectcome together faster and easier.
White Papers For Dummies will help you to:
* Quickly determine if your B2B firm could benefit from a whitepaper
* Master the three phases of every white paper project:
planning, production, and promotion
* Understand when and how to use the three main types of whitepaper
* Decide which elements to include and which to leave out
* Learn the best practices of seasoned white paper researchersand writers
* Choose from 40 different promotional tactics to get the wordout
* Avoid common mistakes that many beginners make