The Second Edition of the Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilitiesprovides chemists, technicians, and engineers with a thorough,lightening-quick resource to use during experimental preparationand in the event of an emergency. Includes:
* Hard-to-find data on over 11,000 chemical compounds
* 2,000 more chemical listings than the First Edition
* Alphabetical organization providing concise incompatibilityprofiles for thousands of commonly used commercial chemcials
* CAS Numbers to eliminate confusion among similar synonymnames.
* A glossary of general chemical terms
This expanded Second Edition, set out in a convenient, easy-to-useformat, is an essential guide for all safety, first-response, andplant management professionals working with chemical materials.