We all face an inescapable truth: whether we like it or not, wewill one day die -- and we can't take anything with us when wedo. Many Australians spend a great deal of their lives activelycreating wealth, but pay little attention to how to distribute thatwealth after death. Andrew Simpson's You Can't Take it WithYou is a practical and informative guide to estate planning.Inside you will discover how to:
* understand and distribute your assets
* plan your will and protect it from challenges
* use trusts to safeguard your assets
* minimise the tax liabilities on your future beneficiaries
* plan your personal and financial affairs for retirement.
With helpful case studies that highlight key points in eachchapter, You Can't Take it With You makes theestate-planning process easy. This book is your first step toensuring peace of mind for you and those you leave behind.