159 million buyers can't be wrong! That's how many people are shopping on eBay, and that number continues to grow. eBay beginners looking to find bargains or make money by selling need look no further than eBay For Dummies to find the tips for being successful on eBay. Author Marsha Collier was one of the earliest sellers on eBay and one of their first elite "PowerSellers." She's shared the expertise earned through all that buying and selling in all nine editions of this book. Check out this edition for the latest updates on eBay's selling tools, payment options, shipping tips, and how to enhance your eBay experience through social media. Topics include:
* Getting a Feel for eBay - the basics of joining eBay including establishing an account, setting preferences, and navigating the site.
* Buying Like an Expert - expert tips on finding bargains, evaluating items, choosing between bidding or buying outright, choosing the best shipping options, and closing the deal
* Making Money the eBay Way - steps for making extra income by selling on eBay with tips on researching what to sell, creating effective listings, packing and shipping your items, and offering good customer service
* Even More of eBay's Special Features - offers advice on privacy and security as well as effectively marketing using social media
* The Part of Tens - the traditional For Dummies closer offers tips for effective buying and selling as well as a list of tools to help with your eBay adventures